PO BOX 4545
t: 206 . 321 . 5533
f: 206 . 842 . 2917
Terms and Conditions
- All orders are prepay. We accept only MasterCard and
Visa unless other options are agreed upon in advance of
- Credit is available to stocking dealers with credit approval.
- All Prices are subject to change and all quotes are valid
for only 60 days.
- All orders are FOB from the manufacturer’s warehouse.
- Minimum freight charge is $14.50
- Some large items may require common carrier freight.
Please ask for a freight quote.
- All products are under warranty for one (1) year from
receipt of goods.
- Warranty is only valid if a licensed electrician handled
all wiring and installation.
- Warranty and product liability is invalid if invoices
for items go unpaid.
- All products are the property of VanLumen Architectural
Lighting, Inc. until invoice for products is paid in full.
- NO installed fixture may be returned under ANY circumstances.
- NO custom or customized fixtures are returnable under
- Deposits are required on custom or customized products.
Deposits are non-refundable.
- Customers have 3 days from receipt of goods to report
any freight damages.
- All return requests must be made within 30 days of receipt
- Restocking charges on returns, unless otherwise noted,
are 50% of the price paid.
- No RGA (Return Goods Authorization) will be issued until
the original invoice has been paid.
- All returned merchandise must be in its original box
and original packaging.
- Returned merchandise is the responsibility of the client.
Any damage incurred during the return process will be the
sole responsibility of the client, and the client shall
file any claims with the shipping agent.
- All credits will be determined after inspection of the
- Returned goods are subject to inspection.
- All product liability is limited to the lighting products
themselves. Under no circumstances is VanLumen responsible
for electrician, construction, installation, removal or
any other labor charges.
- Modified products are NOT RETURNABLE except in the case
of factory defect.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES shall the client take a credit
without a valid RGA and credit invoice issued by VanLumen
Architectural Lighting, Inc.
PO Box 4545
Rollingbay, WA. 98061-0454